Every year, accidents and defective products cause thousands of serious injuries, leaving the injured and their families to face pain, medical bills, loss of income and employment, and long-term disability.
In many cases, the injured and their families are entitled to substantial compensation for their injuries as well as assistance with medical treatment, medical bills and lost income. Claims can often be made against insurance policies, the owners of cars, trucks or automobiles that cause an accident, or the makers of sellers of a defective product.
The lawyers at Borri Law Offices help injured persons and their families recover the compensation they deserve. We offer free consultations.
Our Lawyers Help You Make a Personal Injury Claim for Compensation, at No Cost
Our personal injury lawyers can investigate your personal injury claim and determine the best way to seek compensation for your injuries.
There are a variety of ways a person injured in an accident can seek compensation for his or her injuries, including:
- A claim to the insurance company for the owner of an auto or truck that causes an accident;
- A claim or lawsuit against the manufacturer or seller of a defective product that caused an injury;
- A lawsuit against the driver of a vehicle who caused an accident;
- A claim submitted to an auto insurer for “no fault” medical benefits; or
- A claim or lawsuit against a city or state that caused an injury.
We can study your case and help you file a claim with the insurance company or pursue a lawsuit for compensation.
We offer a free consultation.
We do not charge you a fee or for costs unless we collect a settlement or other payment for you.
For a free consultation about your case, call us toll-free at 888-767-6565, or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page and one of our lawyers will contact you.