Millions of Dollars Recovered for Borri Law Clients…
- $6,000,000.00 settlement on behalf of a group of patients injured by defective hip replacements.
- $400,000.00 award for a claimant stricken by cancer due to exposure to toxic dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks;
- $625,000.00 settlement for a New Jersey couple who claimed they were sold a defective and negligently installed exterior finishing system for the after the exterior leaked water damaging the interior of their home and forcing them to replace the entire exterior of their residence;
- $1,100,000.00 settlement of medical malpractice and defective medical device case on behalf of patient with serious muscle injuries;
- $300,000.00 award for claimant stricken with throat cancer due to exposure to toxic dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks;
- $1,947,267.00 award against Bank of America International in favor of a client seeking to retain monies claimed by the bank. The case was litigated in the United Stated District Court, the United States Court of Appeals and the New York State Court of Appeals (New York’s highest court);
- $1,300.000.00 class action settlement for television stations seeking payment for advertising placed by multi-state retail business in nationwide advertising campaigns;
- $375,054.60 award in a case against a California company for refusal to honor contracts of purchase and sale. Judgment entered in United States District Court for the Southern District of New York;
- $385,000.00 settlement in favor of New Jersey company against a New York business in resolution of breach of contract claims. The case was brought in the Supreme Court of the State of New York.